The Albert 1er Hotel welcomes your pets
At the Albert1er Hotel, we are friends of animals, well educated!
We want to make your stay a fun and relaxing one, and we know that leaving your pet alone, or in the care of strangers, can be stressful. We therefore welcome small pets, under certain conditions (see below), accompanied by their owners traveling to Toulouse.
Guide dogs for the blind are of course accepted, without conditions.
Our conditions of admission for a stay in all serenity:
- Type of animal: dogs up to 8 kg, and cats.
- Service provided: a double bowl (to put your kibble and water).
- Rate: 10 € TTC / night and per animal.
- House rules: pets are not allowed in the dining rooms and must not be left alone in the room without supervision (carrier or basket cages accepted); dogs must be kept on a leash in common areas.
- Responsibility: your pet remains your responsibility throughout your stay; make sure you have all the necessary documents for its identification during your trip. If your pet travels in a carrier, make sure it is well ventilated and that your pet has enough room to turn around; if your pet is fearful or anxious, don’t hesitate to ask your veterinarian for a suitable sedative.
We can put you in touch with our partner pet-sitter in downtown Toulouse, in case you need to have your pet looked after. Do not hesitate to contact us at for any need.